Our address is:
Harrogate Bowling Club
Off Cornwall Road
Telephone: 01423 568397
Harrogate Bowling Club was founded more than 80 years ago in 1931 and has played on our green situated in the beautiful Valley Gardens in Harrogate since that time.
Our clubhouse offers spacious Gent's and Ladies changing rooms, a club lounge in which to relax and a large sheltered verandah overlooks the green providing the perfect place to watch games in progress or simply enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
We are the only flat green bowling club in this beautiful spa town. We occupy a prime location on the edge of the town's Valley Gardens in a conservation area and close to the town centre.
The club is easily accessible on foot or by road with free adjacent street parking and is also on a local bus route (Service X12 stop located in Hereford Road).